Green fee players and guests
The following is a summary of time restrictions concerning green fee players and guests of members.
Guest of members
• Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Friday: up to three guests by member at any time
• Thursday: up to three guests by member before 11:30 a.m.
• Saturday-Sunday-Holiday: one guest per member before 11:00 a.m. for the draw (the priority is given to the foursomes composed of 4 members), up to three guests by member once the draw is published. The green fee rate is at prime rate for tee times before 11:00 a.m.
Green fee players
• Weekdays: Green fee players can reserve a starting time up 5 days in advance via our website by clicking here by calling 446-4490-ext. 1
Pre-Junior Members and Public
8 – 11 years, (applies to public pre-junior) may play at no charge if accompanied by a full paying adult, member or public, (golf carts mandatory) on the following days and times:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday after 5pm
- Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays after 5pm
** $20 (incl. tax) if playing before 5pm, pre-juniors are restricted to play only after 2pm (Tuesday and Thursday no bookings allowed), one pre-junior per one adult, power carts mandatory.
Junior Members and Public
12-18 years, (applies to public golfers) may play Monday to Friday after 11am with no restrictions**, except on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon during league play.
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays after 2pm.
**Juniors that are 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
***Junior “A” class players may play anytime before 11am if accompanied by an adult***