GREEN FEE PLAYERS AND GUESTS
The following is a summary of time restrictions concerning green fee players and guests of members.
GUEST OF MEMBERS
• Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Friday: up to three guests by member at any time
• Thursday: up to three guests by member before 11:30 a.m.
• Saturday-Sunday-Holiday: one guest per member before 11:00 a.m. for the draw (the priority is given to the foursomes composed of 4 members), up to three guests by member once the draw is published. The green fee rate is at prime rate for tee times before 11:00 a.m.
• Weekdays: Green fee players can reserve a starting time up 5 days in advance via our website by clicking here (ENTER HYPERLINK) by calling 446-4490-ext. 1
8 - 11 years
• A youth between the ages of 8 and 11 can play at no charge after 6pm if accompanied with a responsible and paying adult. In doing so, the youth and parent/adult will be cognisant that they will be waving any rights and exonerating the Rockland golf Club of any civil liability. The membership fees are the same for all junior member category. The restrictions in hours of play are the same of for junior.
• Monday to Friday: can reserve 7 days in advance on weekdays without restriction except on Tuesdays and Thursdays when they cannot play during the times reserved for ladies’ night and men’s night.
• Saturday-Sunday-Holiday: no restriction if accompanied by an adult after 1:00 p.m.; no restrictions after 3:00 p.m.; *Junior A class players can play before 1:00 p.m. if accompanied by an adult.